MA. Karin Leitner – Flute – Class dates: 3.07.-26.09.2020Daniel Gandomi
Master class for flute in Vienna at the Campanella Music Academy consists of individual and group lessons.
Karin Leitner is an international renowned flutist, touring worldwide as a soloist and with chamber music ensembles.
She has performed at Intern. Festivals and as a soloist with many orchestras.
She held a contract for the Stage Orchestra in the Vienna State Opera and played Principal Flute and Piccolo with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra London, BBC Symphony Orchestra, London Mozart Players, London Gala Orchestra, Thames Chamber Orchestra, Irish Chamber Orchestra and in the Westend Productions Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables.
She loves giving workshops, especially to underprivileged children around the world and was
tutor in Austria, Ireland, Iran, Northern Ireland, China and at Workshops in townships in Cape Town, South Africa for black children. She also coached the woodwinds of the Iranian Youth Symphony Orchestra.
Since 2006 she composes her own music and released 4 CDs: Earthmagic, Seamagic, Skymagic and Firemagic. All her CDs, 10 in total are on Amazon and I-Tunes.
She was awarded a Composition Prize of the City of Vienna in 2010 and has been Artist & Composer in Residence in Tehran, Iran in 2012.
| Course Description |
Master class for Flute in Vienna at the Campanella Music Academy consist of one-to-one and group lessons.
Master class for flute in Vienna can be choose between courses in concert, solo and chamber music literature in the form of individual lessons or group lessons consisting of 4 or 8 lesson units(course duration: 1 week).The students are looked after by experienced musicians and do also have the possibility to rehearse with pianists, who will be available during the master class for piano accompaniment.
| Conditions |
The Master class for Flute in Vienna is designed for music students, young students and talented musicians. Our professors choose the students on basis of their information. Detailed description about the musical skills and education, increases the chance for a place in the master class.
- Rooms and pianos for practicing are included in the package for at least 1 hour per day and participants who have registered for private lessons.
- Participants who wish to practice for more than 1 hour, can book the rooms additionally for 3 EUR per hour. Each room offers at least one upright or grand Piano, most of them a prestigious FEURICH piano.
- Campanella Music Academy provides these practicing facilities free for 1hour per day and per Student.
- Please note that the schedule may be subject to change under certain circumstances.
- Passive course attendance is possible up on registration.
- Participants (under 18 years) are subject to the rules of the Children and Youth Protection Act.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent after approval by the lecturer and payment of the registration fee. The number of available places is limited-early registration is recommended
- In case of your cancellation after Registration 100% of the course fee will be charged.
Campanella Music Academy offers summer academy & master classes in cooperation with Professors of the Univerity in Austria, international Soloist and “Crearte Music freands” association in Vienna.
| Music Tour in Vienna |
The participants may choose individually between Master class for Flute in Vienna and music tour, or they may book the overall package.
Is a small and charming City-Hotel, located in the heart of Vienna, opposite the famous State Opera.
A perfect location, where most of the city highlights are in reachable walking distance. Public transportation going to all directions of Vienna can be found directly in front of the hotel.
“Music Tour „Opera-View Package”
- 5 x nights incl. Breakfast in standard DBL or single in Opernring Hotel
- Vienna Pass for 3 days
- Sacher Jause (1 x coffee / tea / hot chocolate and 1 piece of original Sacher cake)
- City Airport Train to and from Vienna Airport
“3 Days Vienna Pass”
includes the following services:
- Free access to over 60 top attractions and museums in Vienna including Schönbrunn Palace, The Sound Museum, Schubert’s birthplace, and Mozart’s birthplace.
- Unlimited use of the HOP ON HOP OFF
- VIENNA SIGHTSEEING TOUR, buses for the entire duration of the pass (72h)
- Free Guidebook for travel planning and exploration of the city
- Fast track entry to several top sights in Vienna.
From EUR 569,00 net per person /package in a double room
From EUR 825.00 net per person /package in a single room
“Mondial Destination Management”
Operngasse 20b, 1040 Vienna, Austria
tel: +43 15 88 04 128
| Reductions |
Campanella Music Academy provides private services:
- 15% reduction on course fee for private lessons (minimum 10 participants)
- 10% discount on course fees for Goethe language course participants.
- 10% discount on course fees for Music students.
- 50% reduction on course fee for group lessons (minimum 20 participants)
- 50% discount on course fees for musicians with disabilities.
| Registration |
Registration fee: 100,00 EUR/ Deadline: 01. June 2020
| Course Costs |
EUR 790,- per student