Master Classes in Vienna provided by the Campanella Music Academy in cooperation with international renowned professors,
professional musicians, qualified teachers of instruments as well as ensembles and soloists,
enables young musicians to enhance their skills
and learn new technics with the highest level of teaching experience in the worlds music capital.
The Summer Academy offers:
Orchestra, choir, Pop/Jazz/Classical ensemble, dance (Salsa), sound/audio engineering and one to one private lessons by the
“international soloist and professors of the „Music University in Austria“.
| Course Description |
The course participants can choose between courses in concert, solo and chamber music literature in the form of individual lessons or group lessons consisting of 4 or 8 lesson units
(course duration: 1 week).
Summer Academy and masterclasses of the Campanella Music Academy will take place at
frome 16.07 – 21.09.2018
and will end with a final concert.
The sound museum “Haus der Musik” is located in the heart of Vienna and offers its visitors very special and varied approaches to music on an exhibition area of 5000 square meters. Come, hear and marvel! Experience music – daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.!
The students are looked after by experienced musicians and do also have the possibility to rehearse with pianists, who will be available during the master class for piano accompaniment.
| Registration / Requirements / Conditions |
The courses are designed for music students, young students and talented musicians. Our professors choose the students on basis of their information. Detailed description about the musical skills and education, increases the chance for a place in the master class.
Registration fee: 100,00 EUR/ Deadline: 20. June 2018
- Rooms and pianos for practicing are included in the package for at least 1 hour per day and participants who have registered for private lessons.
- Participants who wish to practice for more than 1 hour, can book the rooms additionally for 3 EUR per hour. Each room offers at least one upright or grand Piano, most of them a prestigious FEURICH piano.
- Campanella Music Academy provides these practicing facilities free for 1hour per day and per Student.
- Please note that the schedule may be subject to change under certain circumstances.
- Passive course attendance is possible up on registration.
- Participants (under 18 years) are subject to the rules of the Children and Youth Protection Act.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent after approval by the lecturer and payment of the registration fee. The number of available places is limited-early registration is recommended
- In case of your cancellation after Registration 100% of the course fee will be charged.
- Campanella Music Academy offers summer academy & masterclasses in cooperation with “Crearte Music freands” association in Vienna. (ZVR-Zahl:1828917798)
| Instruments |
violin, viola, Violoncello, Kontrabass
Piano, transverse flute,
Saxophon, Klarinette, Guitar,
The places in the course will be ranked according to the information about prior education on the forms and will be considered from the master class tutors.
Minimum age: 18 years of age
| Music Tour in Vienna |
The participants may choose individually between masterclasses and music tour, or they may book the overall package.
| Opernring Hotel |
Is a small and charming City-Hotel, located in the heart
of Vienna, opposite the famous State Opera. A perfect
location, where most of the city highlights are in
reachable walking distance. Public transportation going
to all directions of Vienna can be found directly in front of the hotel.
| Music Tour „Opera-View Package“ |
- 5 x nights incl. Breakfast in standard DBL or single in
- Opernring Hotel
- Vienna Pass for 3 days
- Sacher Jause (1 x coffee / tea / hot chocolate and 1
- piece of original Sacher cake)
- City Airport Train to and from Vienna Airport
- Price: From EUR 495,00 net per person /package in a double room
- From EUR 749.00 net per person /package in a single room
- Period: 16.07.-21.09.2018
| 3 Days Vienna Pass |
- includes the following services:
Free access to over 60 top attractions and museums in Vienna including Schönbrunn Palace,
The Sound Museum, Schubert’s birthplace, and Mozart’s birthplace.
- Unlimited use of the HOP ON HOP OFF
- VIENNA SIGHTSEEING TOUR, buses for the
- entire duration of the pass (72h)
- Free Guidebook for travel planning and
- exploration of the city
- Fast track entry to several top sights in Vienna.